The St. Hubert Job & Networking Ministry provides the following free services to job seekers:
The St. Hubert Job & Networking Ministry's mission is to prepare job seekers to face the challenges of a new job search and to minimize intervals of unemployment, underemployment or alternative-employment. This mission is accomplished through the employment of practical job techniques, strategic employment tools and classic networking in a faith-based setting. These employment tools provide insight into attendees' targeted career pursuits and also provide techniques to overcome barriers inherent to those seeking employment.
- Information About the Latest Job Postings
- Christian Fellowship and Job Support Services
- Information about Job Networking Opportunities and Upcoming Job Fairs
- Presentations on a Multitude of Employment Topics
- One-On-One Resume Critiques
- Information to Maximize the Effectiveness of Interviewing Techniques